Each 1 litre of System2 concentrate dilutes with ordinary tap water to provide 50 litres of solution at the recommended dilution rate.
Simple and Safe to Use
Each 1 litre bottle has its own integral-dosing device to ensure accurate dilution. System2 is non foaming, nontoxic and fully biodegradable. Pleasant deodorising action makes System2 the preferred choice with its fresh lemon fragrance masking other unpleasant odours.
- 1 Litre concentrate flask with integral dosing device
- 5 Litre concentrate drum with dispense pump
Directions for Use
It is recommended that System2 be used at the end of each and every working day.
- Using the 'integral' dosing device dilute System2 concentrate in warm (40°C) tap water to make a 2% solution (20ml of concentrate is sufficient to make 1
Aspirator unit/Saliva ejector.
- Pre rinse internal system tubing through with cold tap water
- Draw System2 solution into each tube to be cleaned and allow to stand for a minimum contact time of 2 minutes
- Follow procedure with a final cold water rinse
(In accordance with labelling regulations)
For professional use only.
CONCENTRATE: Dilute as per user instructions.
- Do not swallow
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek
- For advice on handling/storage refer to product safety data sheet
- Empty containers should be thoroughly rinsed with water prior to disposal/recycling
- PH @ 2% dilution = approx. 10