Alkaspray Ultra an alcohol free solution for the cleaning and high level disinfection of re-usable invasive and non invasive medical devices and equipment to include:
- Dental / Medical devices and equipment
- Endoscope sheaths prior to soaking in pre-disinfectant fluid
- Intracavity transducers between patients, ultrasound transducers
- Stethoscopes, thermometers, blood sugar meters, incubators etc.
Alkaspray Ultra is particularly suitable for general use within Dental units, Medical centres, laboratories, transfusion centres, dialysis units, neonatal units and mobile care units such as ambulances.
Cleans and Disinfects
Effective disinfection of any surface requires thorough precleaning. Alkaspray-Ultra solution contains a highly effective cleansing agent that works in tandem with its high level disinfectant properties.
Alkaspray-Ultra solution is suitable for use on all nonporous hard surfaces, medical devices, medical furniture and fittings both natural and synthetic.
Safe in Use
Alkaspray Ultra is formulated with readily biodegradable raw materials. It is dye-free, fragrance-free and allergen-free.
Ready to use solution available in:
- 750ml with trigger dispenser
- 5 Litre drum refill
Directions for Use
(It is always recommended that gloves are worn when cleaning/disinfecting)
- Alkaspray-Ultra, ready to use solution (do not dilute)
- Always use a clean preferably disposable cloth
- Apply the required amount solution necessary in order to ensure complete coverage either directly onto the surface or object or onto the cloth itself
- Thoroughly clean the surface/object and allow to dry naturally
- Do not rinse
- Following use, dispose of soiled cloth to a suitable laundry or waste receptacle
Quaternary ammonium compounds, cationic and nonionic surfactants
Alkaspray Ultra ready use solution Bactericidal, Yeasticidal & Virucidal.
Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae, EN 1327 / 14561, NF T 72-281. Candida albicans EN 13624 / 14562, NF T 72-281.
Rotavirus, Norovirus, Adenovirus, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, EN 14476.
Medical device classification (11b) invasive and non-invasive device disinfection.
Solution is active on contact
Eliminates up to 99,9999% of micro organisms on the treated surface area within 5 minutes
Refer to product labeling and/or Material data sheet available from the website.