Septalkan alcohol free wet wipes for both cleaning and disinfection of reusable invasive and non invasive medical devices and equipment to include:
- Dental / Medical devices and equipment
- Endoscope sheaths prior to soaking in pre-disinfectant fluid
- Intracavity transducers between patients, ultrasound transducers
- Stethoscopes, thermometers, blood sugar meters, incubators etc.
Septalkan-Wipes are particularly suitable for general use within Dental units, Medical centres, laboratories, transfusion centres, dialysis units, neonatal units and mobile care units such as ambulances.
Cleans and Disinfects
Effective disinfection of any surface requires thorough precleaning Septalkan Wipes contain a highly effective detergent that works in tandem with its high level disinfection properties.
Septalkan Wipes are suitable for use on all surfaces of medical devices, equipment and fittings both natural and synthetic.
Safe in Use
Septalkan wipes are formulated with readily biodegradable raw materials which are Alcohol free, dye free, fragrance free and allergen free.
Resealable dispense flow-pack containing 100 x 200mm x 180mm soft spun-lace wipes saturated in solution.
Directions for Use
- Wear suitable gloves when cleaning and disinfecting
- Use a fresh wipe for each application
- Clean and disinfect by thoroughly wet wiping
- Allow treated area to dry naturally (do not rinse)
- Dispose of used wipes to suitable clinical waste receptacle
Active Content (100gm) Includes:
Solution contains: Quaternary ammonium compounds, cationic and nonionic surfactants.
Microbiological Activity/Contact Times
Septalan Wipes: Bactericidal, Yeasticidal and Virucidal.
Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae, EN 1327 / 14561, NF T 72-281. Candida albicans EN 13624 / 14562, NF T 72-281.
Rotavirus, Norovirus, Adenovirus, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, EN 14476.
Medical device classification (11b) invasive and non-invasive device disinfection.
- Solution is active on contact
- Eliminates up to 99,9999% of micro organisms on the treated surface area within 5 minutes
Refer to product labeling and/or Material data sheet available to view/download from the Alkapharm website.