Delays instrument drying whilst actively breaking down blood soil proteins to aid the final cleaning/sterilisation process.
- Delays Instrument drying
- Active agents aid reprocessing
- Helps prevent soiled instruments from rusting and pitting
System3 foaming solution is specifically formulated as an aid to instrument reprocessing during *DHT.
This ready to use solution delays the natural drying process for up to 24 hrs whilst its enzymatic pre-cleansing formula actively break down blood soil proteins vastly aiding the final cleaning /sterilisation process.
Simple and safe to use.
800ml bottle with trigger dispense Ready to use formula with foaming action Alcohol, dye and perfume free
*DHT (Decontamination Holding Time)
“It is important to keep soiled instruments moist in order to prevent organic soil (Blood/tissue etc.) from drying/hardening and to avoid rusting or pitting of instruments prior to final decontamination”
Directions for use:
Ready to use foam solution (do not dilute)
- Immediately following use soiled instruments should be placed in a suitable shallow container/instrument tray.
- Spray System3 foaming solution directly onto the soiled instruments ensuring complete coverage.
- Following application instruments/container should be kept covered, (instruments will remain moist for up to 24 hrs following application)
- Prior to final decontamination rinse instruments under running water.
For professional use only.
Store in a cool place away from sources of heat.
Contains alkaline liquid enzyme. May produce a allergic reaction.
- Gloves should be worn when handling product
- Dispense product only from original container
- Avoid contact with eyes (In case of accidental contact with eyes bathe with running, seek medical attention if irritation persists)
- Do not breath spray
- Keep out of reach of children
- Empty container should be rinsed prior to disposal/recycling
- Use by date stated on pack