Vitalograph In2itive with Vitalograph Reports Software
The Vitalograph In2itive™ is an easy to use, lightweight handheld spirometer that combines the benefits of portability with the power of a networkable PC spirometer.
Available on back-order
Vitalograph Spirometers; Low Running Costs & Optimal Hygiene!
Vitalograph In2itive Spirometer
Combines the advantages of portability with the features of a network-capable spirometer in a small handheld design. The Vitalograph In2itive™ is an easy to use, lightweight handheld spirometer that combines the benefits of portability with the power of a networkable PC spirometer.
- Durable measurement technology
- Eliminates the need for expensive disposable sensors, turbines, spirettes or flow tubes
- Optimal hygiene via Vitalograph Bacterial Viral Filter (BVF™) barriers
- No user calibration required
- Touchscreen for modern and intuitive navigation
- Built-in interpretation of the measurement results
- Patient management database for storing more than 10,000 patients
- Choice of child friendly incentive animations to help improve patient cooperation
- Includes all parameters for adult & paediatric patients within general healthcare and occupational health
- Features latest GLI spirometry predicted equations and Z-scores
- Includes Vitalograph Reports Software with the ability to create editable PDFs
- Option to upgrade to Spirotrac® software to enable automatic data exchange, via HL7 or GDT transfer protocols, with EMR systems
- Spirotrac® software also offers users the ability to add other diagnostic tests and physiological measurements (including resting 12-lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP and Audiometry).
Vitalograph Reports Software
Create PDF reports to print or save to your PC or EMR System
Vitalograph Reports is a stand-alone Windows application designed to create reports from many Vitalograph spirometers including the ALPHA, 2120, In2itive and micro. This software is also compatible with the Vitalograph range of respiratory monitors and screeners
Vitalograph Reports provides the user with the option to add subject demographic data (if not sent from the device) and generate a PDF automatically, featuring a file name based on the time and time of the file was created or to manually enter a file name each time a PDF report is saved to a PC, tablet or EMR (Electronic Medical Records) system.
Compatible with an extensive range of widely used EMR systems, including:
Supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.