"*" indicates required fields
Returns & Repair
Customer Return Authorisation
The Consumer Contract Regulations ONLY apply to purchases made by people for personal use – the Consumer Contract Regulations do not apply to purchases made for commercial use. Business to Business customers are considered on a case by case basis – we are not obliged to accept returns of any orders. Please see full Terms & Conditions here for business Terms & Conditions.
- In accordance with the Consumer Contract Regulations, as a customer, you have a cancellation period. This starts the moment you place the order and ends 14 days from the day you receive the goods. (This excludes Furniture, Special orders, Pharmaceuticals & high value Medical Equipment). Once you have notified us that you would like to return the goods (which must be within 14 days of receipt of the order), you have 14 days to return the order to us, and as long as the products are in their original condition.
- Goods accepted by the Company for credit only, will unless otherwise agreed be subject to a restocking charge at the rate of 25%, calculated on the net invoice value of the goods returned. Goods accepted by the Company for exchange will generally not be subject to a handling charge. In some cases the handling charge may be increased due to the manufacturers having to re-test equipment before re-sale is permitted.
- If no 25% restocking fee is required, you will receive a refund minus postage.
All parts/goods returned must:
- Have been originally purchased from HCE-UK
- Be unused, undamaged and in a resalable condition
- Be in original packaging along with originally shipped hardware, written instructions, and information booklet included
- Be received with a copy of original delivery note OR covering letter displaying order details AND reason for return
- Be securely packaged inside another box or form of packaging to prevent damage to their original packaging
IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT SEND/RETURN GOODS TO US UNTIL WE PROVIDE AUTHORISATION.
Trusted UK medical supplier for over 20 years
Established in 2000 – Working alongside GP Surgeries, Hospitals & Organisations Worldwide