Our team is readily available to assist you. You can reach us by:
- Phone: Contact our team on 01784 220 400 during our business hours (9:00 – 17:30GMT).
- Email: Send us an email at email@example.com with your enquiry
- Live Chat: Click on our live chat prompt and initiate a chat session with one of our support team.
- Contact Form: Fill out the contact form on our website, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We ask that you create an account with us before ordering, to allow us to assist you with any updates and support you may need after your purchase. By creating an account, you can:
- Track your order status and history.
- Save your shipping and billing information for future orders.
When you choose to buy through HCE you can enjoy several benefits, including:
- High-quality products: We pride ourselves on supplying a wide range of high-grade medical products from the UK, which offer affordable solutions for the NHS to rely on.
- Extensive product selection: Our diverse product catalogue encompasses a wide range of brands and options to cater to your specific needs.
- Competitive prices: We strive to provide competitive prices without compromising on quality, ensuring great value for your money.
- Exceptional customer service: Our dedicated customer support team is committed to assisting you throughout your shopping journey, addressing any concerns or enquiries you may have.
You can browse our product catalogue online or alternatively you can request a physical catalogue be sent to you via our online form found here.
If your product is still in working condition and is compliant with our teams and conditions, you can fill our returns and repair form and one of our team will contact you with information on how to proceed.
A charge of £11.99 will be added to orders under £120. For any orders placed totalling over £120 – delivery is free of charge.
Some items may incur an extra delivery charge i.e. offshore islands, very large heavy items etc, however, we would advise you of the cost at the time of ordering. If you have any special delivery requirements, please state these at time of ordering.
If you navigate to the product you are interested in, you can find information about the availability and estimated delivery time under the add to basket option.
If you require more specific details or have any questions our delivery process, you can reach out to our customer support team and they will provide you with accurate delivery information based on your location and other relevant factors.
We deliver to a wide range of countries around the world. At HCE, we strive to provide global shipping to ensure our products can reach customers wherever they may be.
We cannot currently offer delivery to North America.
If you would like to know if your country is one we offer delivery too, please get in contact and our customer support team can provide estimated delivery times and transport costs.
Our clearance items are typically sold at significantly reduced prices and are therefore not covered by our returns policy. If you have any concerns or questions regarding a specific clearance item, we recommend contacting our customer support team for more information.
We do not offer calibration as standard on our products.
Some of our supplier’s will offer free calibration upon purchase or for a fixed period after buying. If you would like more information on this, check the product’s description or get in touch with a member of our customer support team.
Account and Registration
If you had an account on our previous website, you will need to create a new password to sign in.
Navigate to our login page and follow the instructions given to set up your new password.
If you need additional help, please contact a member of our support team
If you navigate to our login page at the top right of the homepage, you will be able to set up an account by following the instructions given.
Payments and Billing
We accept all major credit and debit cards, providing you with a convenient and secure payment method for your purchases. A full list can be found here:
- American Express
To receive a quote for an order, you can contact our sales team through email, phone or via our live chat. Simply provide us with the details of the item you wish to purchase, including quantities, specifications, along with your email address and delivery location. Our team will then prepare a quote for you, which will include the total cost of the order, applicable taxes, shipping fees, and any other relevant charges.
During the checkout process, you can select the option for VAT Exemption. If you want to know if you qualify for VAT exemption, please consult our blog post found here.
If you are a NHS customer or registered business you can apply for a 30 day credit account. Simply check the box while registering your account and it will automatically be applied.
If you would like to change a pre-existing account to a 30 day account, get in contact with our customer support team and we will help you switch over.
Many of our product lines are already have a large discount applied to them.
If you are an NHS employee, please contact us for a quote and we maybe be able to offer a discount depending on the size of the order and the products chosen.
Troubleshooting and Support
We have a very advanced product search box which will allow you to find any product with the correct keyword.
- Check your search terms for spelling errors.
- Describe what you are looking for using different words.
- Try to use more general search terms.
If you have any questions about the products we sell, please get in contact with our customer support team.
You can contact our customer support team through various channels:
- Phone: Call our team on 01784 220 400 during our business hours.
- Email: Send your query or concern to our customer support email address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Live Chat: Click on the pop up on the side of the screen to start a live chat session with a member of our support team.
If you encounter an error while using our services, we recommend the following steps:
- Refresh the page to see if the error persists.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies, as these can sometimes cause issues.
- Take a screenshot or note down the error message or any relevant details.
- Contact our customer support team and provide them with the error details. They will assist you in resolving the issue or guide you on any necessary steps.
We are always looking for feedback in order to improve our service. You can leave us a review on our internal review system or drop us an email with your feedback.
Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions page can be found here.
Product specific FAQs
How long do the filters last before they need changing?
High Efficiency Filter Kit (for 800 ml Version)
• Filter cannot be cleaned or disinfected.
• Replace Filter immediately if contamination or discoloration is observed, or if it gets wet.
* If the unit is used on patients in areas where cross contamination is an issue, it is recommended that the Filter is replaced after each use.
Trusted UK medical supplier for over 20 years
Established in 2000 – Working alongside GP Surgeries, Hospitals & Organisations Worldwide