iPAD SP2 AED Rechargeable Package (without Manual Override)
The iPAD SP2 defibrillator is designed for appropriately trained Medical Professionals who need greater functionality & clinical information than an entry level AED can provide. Retaining the user friendliness of it’s little brother (the SP1), the iPAD SP2 is ideal for situations where space and time are limited, but the demand for functionality is not.
Available on back-order
iPAD SP2 AED (No manual override)
Designed for trained Medical Professionals who need greater functionality & clinical information. Retaining the user friendliness of it’s little brother, the SP2 is ideal for situations where advanced use is needed but space and time are limited
- Pad compatible with Philips, Zoll and Physio Control
- Dual Adult and child pads with simple button selection
- Bluetooth 3 lead ECG and Colour screen
- Manual override and full energy select for trained users
- Bluetooth printer for immediate, on scene printout
- Multi event data recording and simple data download
- Ambient noise detector so audible in difficult environments
- Dimensions: 260 x 256 x 69.5mm
- Weight: 2.4kg
This product includes:
Package supplied complete with AED, Rechargeable Battery, Cardio Version capability, Rechargeable Docking Station, Carry Case, 1 set of Electrode Pads.
Supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.