Lec Medical USB Temperature & Humidity Data Logger ATMDL-HUSB
Lec Medical EL-USB-2 Temp & Humidity Data Logger
Available on back-order
Lec Medical USB Advanced Humidity and Thermistor Data Logger
This standalone data logger measures and stores over 16,000 temperature and humidity readings from -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) and 0 to 100%RH range at a resolution of 0.5°C (1°F) and 0.5%RH.
The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC’s USB port and using the free software. Data, including calculated dew point, can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis.
The data logger is supplied with a lithium metal battery, giving up to three years’ logging life. The logger is protected against ingress from water and dust to IP67 standard when the cap is fitted. Free software is available from Lec Medical.
- -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) and 0 to 100%RH measurement range
- Stores over 16,000 readings for both temperature and humidity
- Logging rates between 10 seconds and 12 hours
- Immediate and delayed logging start
- User-programmable alarm thresholds for both temperature and humidity
- Status indication via red/green LEDs
- Environmental protection to IP67
- Dimensions 108mm W x 25mm H x 22mm D
- Measurement range -35°C to 80°C
- Relative Humidity = 0 to 100%RH
- Temperature display on panel - Yes
- Accuracy +/-0.5°C
Supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.