Mindray VS600 Monitor, NIBP, Mindray Sp02, extended battery
Mindray VS600 Monitor, NIBP, Mindray Sp02, extended battery. Suitable for adult, paediatric and neonatal patients and features a clear display, simple operations and superior portability.
Available on back-order
Suitable for adult, paediatric and neonatal patients and features a clear display, simple operations and superior portability. It is the ideal portable vital signs monitor, satisfying your basic clinical needs for periodic spot-check in low-acuity areas of the hospital.
- High definition display provides bright and clear view
- Weighing less than 1.7 kg, its lightweight design provides a highly mobile spot-check vital signs solution
- Hi-capacity Li-ion battery provides over 22hr of operation
- Trusted temperature measurement provides fast oral temperature reading
- PI (Perfusion Index) provides caregivers with an indication of the reliability of Sp02 measurement
- 6011B-PA00006 @ VS600 Monitor (AE1712)
- 0010-20-42710 @ Mindray Sp02 Interface Cable, 2.5m, 7 pin, iMEC, iPM, BeneView, BeneHeart (AE1675)
- 512F-30-28263 @ Mindray 512F Adult Reusable Sp02 Finger Sensor, all Mindray Sp02 (AE1656)
- 6200-30-09688 @ NIBP Hose, Adu/Paed/Inf, 3 m, VS600, VS900, iMEC, iPM, BeneView, BeneHeart (AE1677)
- 040-000983-00 @ NIBP Reusable Bladderless Cuff w/ Connector CM1303 - Adult 25-35cm (AE1678)
Supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.