Philips Heartstart HS1 AED Defibrillator with Slim Carry Case
HS1 AED Defibrillator with Slim Carry Case, Battery & Pads
The Philips HeartStart HS1 is designed for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment. Philips HeartStart HS1 defibrillator acts as your personal coach to guide you through the process of treating a victim of suspected sudden cardiac arrest.
49 in stock (can be backordered)
Philips Heartstart HS1 AED Defibrillator with Slim Carry Case, Battery & Pads
Philips Heartstart HS1 AED Defibrillator is designed for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment. This Philip's AED acts as your personal coach to guide you through the process of treating a victim of sudden cardiac arrest. TheHeartStart HS1 AED provides real-time guidance through simple, step-by-step voice commands and CPR coaching.
Ready to act. Ready to go.
HS1 is virtually ready to go the moment it arrives. The Ready-Pack configuration places the HS1 AED inside the carry case. The Adult SMART Pads Cartridge and battery pre-installed, and positions a spare Adult SMART pads cartridge in place.. Just pull the green tab to launch the initial self-test and press the green On/Off button, which activates voice instructions and visual icons.
Start quickly. Treat confidently.
HS1 includes features to help guide the treatment of sudden cardiac arrest with easy setup. With clear voice commands and a real time metronome for performing CPR. HS1 conducts a series of automatic self-tests daily, weekly and monthly. Including testing the pads, internal circuitry, waveform delivery and battery capacity. You can be assured when the moment comes, you will have a partner by your side.
Easy as 1-2-3
We’ve equipped HS1 with integrated SMART Pads that will provide feedback to the AED so it can adapt its voice instructions to your actions. The system won’t announce the next step until you are ready. The system repeats and rephrases prompts as necessary, adding extra instructions to assist with comprehension. It detects the installation of the special Infant/Child SMART Pads cartridge and then automatically adapts CPR instructions and shock energy to a level that suits infants and children weighing under 25 kg or 55 lbs, or those aged 0-8 years old.
- The worlds only FDA 'over the counter' approved AED
- This slim carry case is constructed with semi-rigid materials and covered in durable red cordura. The case holds the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator and a pair of paramedic scissors.
- Smart Pads can sense if you have taken them out of the cartridge and positioned them on the patient's chest. Ensuring that the voice prompts stay synchronized..
- Smart Biphasic - Low energy 150-joule shock. Proven performance in published studies of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. Recommended in international resuscitation guidelines as acceptable, safe and useful, and intervention of choice
- Smart Analysis - HeartStart's accuracy is so high that regulatory authorities have approved it as the sole automated external defibrillator for use on both children and adults.
- Always Ready - Comprehensive automatic self-tests check all the heartStart’s vital functions on a daily, weekly and monthly schedule, so as to ensure that HeartStart is always ready for emergency life saving
- Easy to Use - calming natural voice instructions coach the first aider through the steps of first aid defibrillation and CPR
- Fast to Learn - So simple to operate that a person minimal training can potentially save the life.
- 8 Year Warranty
|Battery Type||9 volt DC, 4.2 Ah, composed of disposable long-life lithium manganese dioxide primary cells|
|Battery Capacity||Minimum 200 shocks or 4 hours of operating time (EN60601-2-4:2003)|
|Install-by Date||Battery is labeled with an install-by date of at least five years from date of manufacture|
|Standby Life||Four years typical when battery is installed by the install-by date.|
|Kit Contents||Defibrillator, battery (pre-installed), SMART Pads (pre-installed), guide with expiration date tags, manual, quick reference guide|
|Waveform||SMART Truncated exponential biphasic. Waveform parameters adjusted as a function of patient impedance|
|Defib. peak current - Adult||32 A (150 J nominal) into a 50 ohm load|
|Defib. peak current - Pediatric||19 A (50 J nominal) into a 50 ohm load (using optional infant/child SMART Pads Cartridge)|
|Quick Shock||Able to deliver a shock after the end of a CPR interval, typically in eight seconds|
|Shock-to-Shock Cycle Time||Typically less than 20 seconds between shocks in a series|
|Voice Instructions||Detailed voice messages guide responder through use of the defibrillator|
|CPR Guidance||Instructions for adult and infant/child CPR available at user selection|
|Shock Delivery||Via adhesive pads placed on patient's bare skin as illustrated on pads|
|Controls||Green SMART Pads cartridge handle, green On/Off button, blue i-button, orange Shock button|
|Indicators||Ready light, blue i-button, caution light|
Accessories for use with Philips Heartstart HS1 AED Defibrillator with Slim Carry Case
We have been supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.