Seca 745 Mechanical Baby Scales
Seca 745 Mechanical Baby Scales with sliding weights
a high-quality mechanical baby scale and thus a specialist for difficult places of use with unfavorable climatic conditions or unsafe care conditions.
Seca 745 Mechanical Baby Scales with sliding weights (Class III)
High-quality and extremely precise mechanical baby scales
The seca 745 is a high-quality mechanical baby scale and thus a specialist for difficult places of use with unfavorable climatic conditions or unsafe care conditions. Independent of batteries or power supply, the seca 745 delivers exactly as precise results as a digital baby scale, and with its tare weight function, it even offers the option of deducting the tare weight of a towel. This makes weighing more pleasant for the baby and keeps the results precise.
- Classic construction with high-quality precision mechanics
- Same level of accuracy as a digital baby scale
- Corrosion resistant inside and outside: Moisture is not a problem
- Removable weighing tray is easy to clean and perfect for mobile use
- Additional sliding weight for the deduction of the tare weight of cloths, etc.
- Depending on the model, with level and levelling feet
- Capacity: 16 kg
- Graduation Weight: 10 g
- Weight: 6,4 kg
- Dimensions: 550 x 180 x 290 mm / 550 x 110 x 270 mm dimensions tray
- Functions: Reset-to-zero function
This model combines classic design with high-quality precision mechanics. Determining an exact weight is child’s play, thanks to the smooth movement of precise sliders. The gently curved weighing tray keeps the baby safe during every step of the weighing process.
Before the baby is weighed, the weight of soft padding in the tray or of the baby’s nappy can be deducted from the gross weight with use of the zero point adjustment.
We also recommend
Supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.