ChoiceMMed Finger Pulse Oximeter MD300C29
ChoiceMMed Finger Pulse Oximeter MD300-C29. ChoiceMMed have a great reputation for robust and highly accurate pulse oximeters, manufactured to the best quality standards and incorporating the newest technology.
ChoiceMMed have a great reputation for robust and highly accurate pulse oximeters, manufactured to the best quality standards and incorporating the newest technology.
They are very well respected, and are currently used by many NHS organisations, and medical professionals, but they are equally suited to home users as they are so simple to use.
The fingertip pulse oximeter is a handheld non-invasive device for spot-checking of oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SP02) and Pulse Rate.
To be used in hospitals, hospital-type facilities and homecare.
- Light & Compact Design
- Easy Operate & Carry
- Low Power Consumption
- High brightness OLED displays SpO₂, PR, waveform, and Pulse bar
- Low power consumption
- Real-time battery status indication
- Weak or unstable signal prompt mark helps for more accuracy
- Uses 2x AAA-size batteries (included)
- Automatical power off
- Suitable age range: Adult, adolescent, child
- SpO₂Measurement range: 70%-100%
- Pulse RateMeasurement range: 30-250bpm
- DisplayType: OLED
- Parameters: SpO₂, PR, Pulse bar
- Mode: 6 display modes
- 1 x Pulse Oximter
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x User Manual
Supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.