CRP+Hb – 50 Tests for QuikRead Go
QuikRead go CRP+Hb – 50 Tests
A fast and easy-to-use test for quantitative determination of C-reactive protein (CRP) values in whole blood, serum, and plasma and haemoglobin (Hb) in whole blood with the QuikRead go instrument.
Available on back-order
QuikRead go CRP+Hb - 50 Tests
A fast and easy-to-use test for quantitative determination of C-reactive protein (CRP) values in whole blood, serum, and plasma and haemoglobin (Hb) in whole blood with the QuikRead go instrument. The test gives reliably two results, CRP and Hb, from one sample with one analysis.
Accurate measurement of C-reactive protein (CRP) can be critical in the management of a patient with symptoms of an infection. The QuikRead go CRP+Hb test helps to identify patients who benefit from antibiotics and it is valuable in monitoring the treatment outcome. The easy to use QuikRead go CRP+Hb test can be used near the patient and it provides immediate CRP and hemoglobin result.
Hemoglobin measurement gives important information about the patient’s condition in both acute and basic healthcare settings. Changes in hemoglobin concentrations can be seen in several medical conditions which make hemoglobin measurement one of the most commonly used diagnostic test.
QuikRead go CRP+Hb is an efficient tool for point of care settings to guide the treatment decisions of healthcare professionals.
- A single analysis provides both CRP and hemoglobin results
- Combined analysis time 2 minutes
- Performed on a finger-prick blood sample. Venous blood, plasma, or serum can also be used
- CRP measuring range 5 - 200 mg/l and hemoglobin 50 - 245 g/l
- Provides more information for making treatment decisions
- Single sample collection minimises patient discomfort
- Easy to use
- No manual steps
- Automatic hematocrit correction for CRP results
- QuikRead go multianalyte point of care system
- Portable instrument and fully automatic testing procedure
- Bi-directional connectivity to most HIS and LIS systems
We have been supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.