Genlab Insulated Warming Cabinet
The Genlab range of Drying / Warming Cabinets are suitable for drying a range of items such as glassware, instruments and PCB's. They are also used to aid any general purpose warming applications. Genlab has sold these Drying Cabinets extensively across the globe and they have always proved to be a very popular product.
Two variants are available which as the standard non-insulated units and insulated units for improved efficiency plus energy and cost savings. A touch screen digital controller is also available as an optional upgrade on the insulated versions.
- Temperature range 30 to (ambient+50)ºC
- 4 sizes 125 to 1000 litres (DC)
- 4 sizes 100 to 885 litres (IWC)
- Easy to use thermostatic control
- Independant overheat thermostat
- Lockable castors (IWC425 and 885 models)
- Stainless steel chamber (IWC versions)
- Touch screen digital controller with on screen trending (IWC only)
- Fan assisted circulation (under 250L, standard above 425L)
- Access ports (25, 50, 75 or 100mm)
- Traceable calibration to national standards
- Bespoke stands and stacking kits
- Wall mounting brackets (100 and 200 versions only)
- Extractor unit
- Extended warranty
- Bespoke solutions available upon request
The exterior is constructed from sheet steel finished in an easy clean powder coated paint. It is fitted with adjustable shelf runners, removable plated wire grid shelves and ventilation outlets. The insulated range of units give far greater temperature control, allowing greater accuracy during the drying and warming process. The resulting reduction in energy requirements gives a performance saving of over 30% compared to the non-insulated range. Models under 250 litres have sliding, toughened glass doors. the larger models have hinged, toughened glass doors.
Heated by Incoloy sheathed elements which are positioned in the base of the unit. Units above 425 litres have a fan assistance as standard.
Available with two options, thermostatic or touch screen digital interface. thermostatic control comprises of a direct reading thermostat with calibrated scales and tamper proof locks and an indpendant overheat thermostat as standard. They also include a mains switch and heating lamp indicator.
The upgraded touch screen option offers both accurate temperature control and integral overheat system by using 2 individual Pt100 sensors. Oven trending is displayed for up to 48 hours and cabinet status is shown on the 3.2 in colour screen.
Insulated Warming Cabinets
|Genlab ref. |
(H x W x D cms)
(H x W x D cms)
40 x 67 x 37
60 x 74 x 42
49 x 93 x 45
|66 x 100 x 50|| |
|135 x 53 x 59|| |
175 x 60 x 65
135 x 112 x 59
175 x 118 x 65
We have been supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.