Heine MicroLight 2 on Lightweight Headband
Heine MicroLight 2 on Lightweight Headband with mPack mini, mPack mini Belt Clip, E4-USB plug-in transformer, in case.
HEINE® MICROLIGHT 2
Ultralight. Universal. Without magnification.
MicroLight 2 on Lightweight Headband with mPack mini, mPack mini Belt Clip, E4-USB plug-in transformer, in case
Compact and lightweight Heine power source
The new, high performance power source HEINE mPack mini for LoupeLight 2, MicroLight 2 as well as the SIGMA® 250 offers freedom from cables that tie the users to desk, wall or static power sources. With a weight of only 95 g, this mobile power source is now approx. 70 % smaller and lighter than its predecessor. The pouch which is included in the delivery can be attached to the belt and the mPack mini can also be charged while clipped to the belt. The mPack mini can be charged flexibly via the USB plug, e.g. on a laptop / desktop or via USB charger.
For those who need a compact, lightweight illumination solution without magnification, we offer the MicroLight 2. Featuring LED HQ illumination for homogeneous illumination with true and natural colour rendering for every examination situation. Two mounting options offer individuality and easy handling. For a perfect view and a precise diagnosis, the MicroLight 2 is now 25 % brighter than its predecessor model, with a homogeneous edge-to-edge illumination of typ. 55,000 lux. For intensive use, the LoupeLight 2 now features a replaceable connecting cord which connects the device to the mPack mini - the new and compact power source for the MicroLight 2.
- Coaxial Illumination: Compact coaxial design ensures a completely shadow-free image and allows for excellent illumination of difficult to see areas.
- Precision multiple lens optical system consisting of four high-quality lenses. Completely homogeneous illumination of the whole field of view and a clearly defined light spot.
- LED in HQ: The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Colour temperature: 4,000 K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) > 90, special index for red colours (R9) > 75.
- Angle of Declination - Stepless and individually adjustable for every examination.
- NEW: Connecting cord SC 1. Replaceable connecting cord with high-quality splashproof threaded connector with a length of 1.6 m. Connects the MicroLight 2 with the mPack mini.
- NEW: Incl. coloured attachment clips for personalisation. To fixate the cable on the S-FRAME and to identify your headlight.
- Optional yellow filter reduces blue light.
- Compact, lightweight (50 g). Ensures perfect comfort.
- Aluminium Housing. Exclusive aluminium housing protects the optics against dust and moisture to ensure an extraordinary long lifespan and optimal thermal management.
- HEINE offers a 5 year guarantee
Accessories for use with Heine MicroLight 2 on Lightweight Headband
We also recommend
Supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.