Hillrom FreeSpan UltraTwin Heavy Duty Lift Systems
The FreeSpan™ UltraTwin™ Straight Rail System supports patients of size, and its wheels make it easy to position for lifting and even to move between rooms (depending on facility architecture). The dual motor helps you position patients of size into sitting, half-sitting and lying positions, quickly and easily. Safe working load: 1,100 lbs (500 kg)
FreeSpan™ UltraTwin Lift System for bariatric patients
For the heaviest lifts
The need for lifts for bariatric patients has increased considerably in the last few years. With a lifting capacity of 500 kg (1,014 lb), the freestanding FreeSpan™ UltraTwin system meets very high demands. FreeSpan UltraTwin is a freestanding system, and since it is not affixed to the walls or the ceiling, there are no special strength requirements for those structures. The system is available in a range of different rail lengths for optimal adaptation to the size of the room.
Thanks to a system with two lift motors that work together, UltraTwin not only lifts and transfers, it also helps position the patient in sitting, semi-reclining or horizontal positions. UltraTwin can be installed with two different widths between rails: one for sitting transfers and one for transferring in horizontal position with a stretcher. Transferring very heavy people requires special techniques and specially designed lift equipment. Heavy-lifting accessories are available in several different models, all designed for lifting up to 500 kg (1,100 lb).FreeSpan UltraTwin is also available in a 460 kg (1,014 lb) traverse version, enabling coverage of the entire area of the room with a single lift system. See FreeSpan™ Traverse section for further details.
- Equipped with lockable wheels, which makes it easier to place correctly for lifting and facilitates cleaning.
- Easy to adjust and has four different height settings.
- Capable of lifting up to 500 kg
- Also available as a ceiling mounted lift (Fixed to structure)
- A freestanding system, and since it is not affixed to the walls or the ceiling, there are no special strength requirements for those structures.
- Contact us for pricing: we will require information on room dimensions etc.
Supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.