Laerdal Suction Unit LSU Serres Suction Bag Canister System – 78003003
Leardal Suction Unit LSU Serres Suction Bag Canister System. Rugged bump-proof/splash-proof design that is very quiet.
Laerdal Suction Unit LSU Serres Suction Bag Canister System
Now in stock for quick delivery – The quiet running and shock & splash proof design makes it an excellent option in nearly all settings. In extreme situations, the LSU can reach a vacuum of 500 + mmHg and has a flow rate of >25 LPM, exceeding International Standards.
Prepared for emergency situations
For the assurance you need, the LSU device test will tell you in 10 seconds whether the LSU is ready for use in the field. The test includes four important requirements for the LSU to pass.
- Blockage in the Suction System
- Vacuum build-up efficiency
- Maximum achievable vacuum level
- Air leakages in the Pump System
As the Laerdal Suction Unit automatically charges when connected to an external power source, and charges to 80% after just 3 hours, it is ready for use when needed.
Effective at improving patient safety
For ease of use in difficult situations, the LSU has a built in suction indicator, with colour coding, to help ensure the correct vacuum strength is selected for children. This feature, combined with the extra-large dial for ease of use with large gloves, the LSU enables providers to quickly select the correct amount of suction for any given situation.
The display also monitors:
- Power ON Indicator
- External Power Indicator
- Battery level Indicator
- Vacuum Indicator
- Failure Mode Indicator: LED is lid if a malfunction has been detected
- One-hand-grip design
- 2 canister options: Serres Suction Bag Canister system or Laerdal Resuable Canister system
- Easy to convert between the canister systems
- High efficiency filter kit
- HEPA rated bacterial filter
- Does not contain latex
- Big vacuum regulator dial
- LED display for use day or night
- TEST - Device Diagnostics program
- Children vacuum range area (marked in blue) on the control panel
- No-tools-necessary field changeable battery
- Rechargeable Battery, NiMH, 12 VDC 2 Ah
- External Battery Charger
- 12V DC Power-cord for connection to vehicle connection
|Operating/Charging Temp||0° C to 40 °C|
|Max. 24 hour Storage Temp||.-30° C to 70 °C|
|Minimum suction||80 mmHg (110 mBar)|
|Maximum suction||550 mmHg (733 mBar)|
|Serres filter filters aerosols||down to 0.4μm|
|Warranty||5 years (excluding canister, tubing & battery)|
|Weight (with battery)||4kg|
|LED display||Use day or night|
|Approx noise levels||48 dBA (80 mmHg) and 56 dBA (500+ mmHg)|
|Complies with||93/42/EEC Medical Device Directive, as amended by Council Directive 2007/47/EC, class IIa|
Accessories for use with Laerdal Suction Unit LSU Serres Suction Bag Canister System - 78003003
We also recommend
Supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.