Leukomed Sterile Adhesive Dressing 7.2cm x 5cm (pad size 3cm x 4cm) – Box of 50
A non-woven dressing with an absorbent wound pad, Leukomed is the sterile
wound dressing for the skin-friendly treatment of exuding wounds.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Particularly smooth with a highly absorbent wound pad, Leukomed® is the sterile wound dressing for the skin-friendly treatment of secreting wounds.
BSN Medical Leukomed Wound Dressing - 7.2 X 5cm - (50)
- For surgical wounds and minor wound protection: Sterilised and individually
- Reduced risk of maceration: Leukomed dressings are air and moisture permeable making them particularly skin friendly
- Reliable absorption: The highly absorbent dressing pad ensures reliable absorption of exudate
- Secure fit: The dressings have a reliable initial and permanent adhesion.
- Rounded edges to prevent rucking
- Minimise dressing changes: The highly absorbent wound pad used in
- Leukomed prolong the intervals between dressing changes
- Patient comfort: Leukomed products are comfortable and conformable. For best results allow any swelling to subside prior to application.
Supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.