SAM Emergency Portable Suction (EPS) Unit with 1L Autoclavable Jar
MGE SAM Emergency Portable Suction (EPS) Unit is a battery operation aspirator. Lightweight for transport with high performance plus low energy and a rotating collection bottle.
MGE SAM Emergency Portable Suction (EPS) Unit with Jar
Includes 1L Autoclavable Collection Jar, Power cables, Internal Charger & 1m Patient Tubing
The SAM E.P.S portable suction aspirator, with optional BioCloak technology, offers a new benchmark in battery operated suction equipment. These lightweight units are ideal for use by emergency services and incorporate many new innovative features to aid the user during operation. The SAM e.p.s is a mobile unit, due to its lightweight and compact nature, produced with a built-in handle for moving the unit quickly and efficiently.
The SAM e.p.s unit has been specifically designed following consultations with doctors, paramedics, resuscitation officers and other medical staff and is suitable for use in ambulances, general hospital wards, critical care units, clinics and out in the community.
- Fitted with autoclavable 1000cc collection bottle that supports multiple liner systems: Reusable, Serres, VacSax or Abbott
- Pump requires minimum maintenance and gives smooth and quiet operation
- Run via mains power or 12v24v power supply, also fitted with on-board power supplying lengthy running times from the battery
- Designed to be very lightweight for portable use and carrying
- Controls and display panel are illuminated for easy visibility during use
- Simple controls with rotating On/Off switch, which also controls vacuum level
- Designed with the ability to rotate the collection vessel through 90 degrees via bottle cradle. Allows for easy changing of bottles and gives facility for unit to be laid flat in difficult uneven terrain for stability
- With BioCloak coating and IP44D compliant case, damp, dirty uneven outdoor conditions are easily coped with
- Usage of the unit is logged internally and can be downloaded to a computer (requires cable/software)
- Service light auto illuminates after 500 hrs usage or 500 battery charges
- Fitted with overflow control and hydrophobic anti-bacterial filters as standard
- Very quick battery recharge times for reuse
|Vacuum||0 to 0.8bar /0 to 600mmHg|
|Flow rate||Up to 32l /min|
|Battery RunTime||120mins (Full Power) 11hr+ (Low Settings)|
|Recharge Time||2.5hr Max Charge|
|Weight||4.7kg (including cannister )|
|Dimensions||330x 169x 349mm (L x D x H )|
|Noise Level||46dB at max /|
|Optional Extras||Disposable tube packs, unit carry case & powered wall bracket|
|Complies with||Medical Directive 93/42/EEC BS EN ISO 10079-1, BS EN 60601-1, BS EN 60601-1-2|
Accessories for use with SAM Emergency Portable Suction (EPS) Unit with 1L Autoclavable Jar
We also recommend
Supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.