Seca 745 Class III Mechanical Baby Scales
seca 745 Mechanical Baby Scales – incl. Calibration fee. The seca 745 is a high-quality mechanical baby scale and thus a specialist for difficult places of use with unfavorable climatic conditions or unsafe care conditions.
- Classic construction with high-quality precision mechanics
- Same level of accuracy as a digital baby scale
- Corrosion resistant inside and outside: Moisture is not a problem
- Removable weighing tray is easy to clean and perfect for mobile use
- Additional sliding weight for the deduction of the tare weight of cloths, etc.
- Depending on the model, with level and levelling feet
- Includes calibration certificate
High-quality and extremely precise mechanical baby scales
The seca 745 is a high-quality mechanical baby scale and thus a specialist for difficult places of use with unfavorable climatic conditions or unsafe care conditions. Independent of batteries or power supply, the seca 745 delivers exactly as precise results as a digital baby scale, and with its tare weight function, it even offers the option of deducting the tare weight of a towel. This makes weighing more pleasant for the baby and keeps the results precise.
Capacity: 16 kg
Graduation: 10 g
Net weight: 1.0 sts/6.4 kg
Product width: 550 mm
Product height: 180 mm
Product depth: 290 mm
Tray width: 550 mm
Tray height: 110 mm
Tray depth: 270 mm
Functions and Properties
User-defined zero setting
Supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.