seca 769 Electronic Column Scale
Seca 769 is a versatile, low-maintenance column scale with economic battery operation for portable use. It is ideal for daily use in hospitals, pharmacies and doctors’ practices.
4 in stock
seca 769 Electronic column scales with BMI function
The seca 769 is a versatile, low-maintenance column scale with economic battery operation. It is ideal for daily use in hospitals, pharmacies and doctors' practices. With its transport castors, the column scale is also easy to move around. The seca 769 is equipped with several intelligent functions. For example, the BMI function permits a reliable evaluation of the nutritional condition of the patient. The column scale can also be fitted with the optional measuring rods (seca 220 or seca 224) so that both weight and height can be determined in just one time-saving step.
- Particularly robust and compact column scale
- simple – All it takes is the press of a key to find out BMI
- The slip resistant surface with an anti-tip column design guarantees a safe and secure foothold.
- Includes transport castors which allow easy manoeuvring of the scale into position
- Can be fitted with seca measuring rods to take weight & height measures together
- Can be powered with batteries for mobile use or a power adapter for stationary use
|Capacity:||200 kg, 450 lbs|
|Graduation (g):||100 g / 0,2 lbs|
|Power supply:||Battery, Power adapter|
|Measure (W x H x D):||294 x 831 x 417 mm , 11,6 x 32,7 x 16,4 inch|
|Net weight:||6,2 kg , 13,7 lbs|
|Functions and Properties:||Transport custors, TARE, HOLD, BMI, kg/lbs/sts switch-over, Automatic switch-off|
Accessories for use with seca 769 Electronic Column Scale
Supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.