seca CT331 Resting ECG with Bluetooth & USB Connection
seca CT331 Bluetooth & USB resting ECG with interpretation. Fully integrates with EMIS & systmOne, just plug in the USB connector into your desktop computer, laptop or tablet and get a fully functional interpretive ECG.
seca CT331 Resting Bluetooth & USB Cabled Interpretive ECG
The fastest way to a full performance resting ECG, with SystmOne and EMIS integration.*
Easily integrate the seca CT331 into your daily routine. The innovative seca CT331 offers the best of both: Medical Bluetooth connectivity and USB cabled option. Enjoy the flexibility of use in large clinicrooms with a wireless connection, but with a USB cabled option to plug in when needed. Cable-free operation also grants a higher freedom of movement and reduces trip hazards. Send the data to your EMR if you like and work paperless from now on.
Perfect signal quality in every situation with the true wave filter technology
The innovative true wave filter technology identifies and excludes non-physiological disturbances for a clear ECG reading while the original ECG data is preserved. In addition the high sampling rate of 32 kHz produces a crystal-clear view of the ECG and allows the user to have a new, more precise insight into the pacemaker signals. For the first time, it is possible to measure the pacemaker pulse amplitudes and widths exactly.
Innovative and robust design for easy operation
The seca CT331 provides an easy and intuitive workﬂow. The resting ECG measurement can either be started directly on the device or via the PC. After starting, a countdown of 10 seconds is shown on the device display via the LEDs. The seca CT331 is impact, scratch and shock-proof and designed for quick and easy disinfection.
- 5 Year extended warranty as standard: Exclusive to HCE
- USB connectivity
- EMIS integration & SystmOne integration
- Wireless and lightweight, paperless ECG
- Transfer data via Bluetooth or USB cable as needed
- Rechargeable inbuilt batteries for up to 12 Hours of runtime (charge via USB port)
- Brilliant recording quality of all twelve leads with a sampling rate of up to 32 kHz
- LED’s for ECG quality and individual lead-on electrode check
- Clear surface for quick and easy disinfection
- Exact measurement of pacemaker amplitude and width
- QTC interval - Ideal for Mental Health
- USB connectivity
- Paperless ECG option
- EMIS & SystmOne integration
- Print function
- Device LED with start/stop fuction
- Single beat analysis
- Cumulative complexes
- Digital pacemaker detection
- Robust defibrillator proof unit
*emis integration requires license fee, contact us for details.
Accessories for use with seca CT331 Resting ECG with Bluetooth & USB Connection
We also recommend
Supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.