Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 24 Hour Recorder
ABPM 7100 Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor
The Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 is an easy-to-use 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor that is designed to help avoid the effects of white coat hypertension, provide accurate sleep blood pressure readings, and tailor drug therapy regimes to your individual patient’s needs.
Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor (Select Software)
The Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 is an easy-to-use 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor that is designed to help avoid the effects of white coat hypertension, provide accurate sleep blood pressure readings, and tailor drug therapy regimes to your individual patient’s needs.Special Offer: 3 Extra Free Cuffs Worth £150 Included
- Highest clinical validation - BHS A/A
- Intelligent inflation provides excellent patient comfort and improves compliance
- Fully flexible program options for various measurement periods and inflation
- Lightweight, compact and quiet for further patient comfort and compliance
- 100% latex-free and PVC cuffs reduce the risk of allergic reactions
- Future-proof investments - upgradable to add new functionality including Central Blood Pressure and Pulse Wave Analysis (Arterial Stiffness)
- Can be integrated with other CardioPerfect™ devices such as ECG and Spirometry to streamline diagnostics
- Supplied with 2 cuffs - adult and large adult
- On-site staff training included
- Software can be used on up to 5 separate devices
- ABPM 7100 Monitor
- Blood Pressure Cuff - Size “Adult”
- Carrying Pouch
- PC Interface Cable
- 4x AA Alkaline Batteries
- ABPM 7100 Instructions for use
- Calibration Notice
- Future-proof your investments with the upgradable 7100 ABPM. Add new functionality including central blood pressure and pulse wave analysis to identify arterial stiffness.
- Studies show that measuring aortic pulse wave velocity and central blood pressure provides greater indication of potential heart attacks and strokes than the blood pressure value taken on the upper arm alone.
- For a demonstration or more information please contact us.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Free on-site demo and training available
Accessories for use with Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 24 Hour Recorder
Supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.