Comfispec Disposable Vaginal Speculum (Medium) – Pack of 25
Comfispec Disposable Vaginal Speculum in Size Medium (Pack of 25). For gynaecological procedures, such as cervical smear tests and IUCD fittings. A reliable disposable vaginal speculum which offers great value for money
5 in stock
Comfispec Disposable Vaginal Speculum: Medium Size (Pack of 25)
Specifically designed for medical professionals, ComfiSpec® is a high-quality, reliable disposable vaginal speculum which offers great value for money and the predictable performance you expect. Used in gynaecological procedures, such as cervical smear tests and IUCD fittings, the ComfiSpec® disposable speculum is the primary speculum used for primary care. The innovative comfispec® disposable vaginal speculum range offers a range of advantages over similar products.
- 38 degree opening angle provides best access for gynaecology procedures
- Handles are displaced further from the patient giving greater comfort for patient and professional
- Textured and frosted handle provides superior grip and control for user
- Predictable fail safe feature is outside the patient
- Large skintrap gap for improved patient safety
- Fast acting locking mechanism means shorter procedure durations, less patient trauma
- Silent operation improves patient experience
Unlike reusable specula, the ComfiSpec® disposable speculum eliminates the need for the costly re-sterilisation process. Each individually packed ComfiSpec® specula features guaranteed sterility to prevent cross-infection during gynaecological procedures, avoiding potential litigation issues.
The superior wall thickness of the ComfiSpec® disposable vaginal speculum provides exceptional strength and reliability, ensuring safety for the patient and professional care from the clinician. Additionally, the ComfiSpec® is designed to fail safely outside the body at a pre-determined point in extreme situations.
The fast locking mechanism of the ComfiSpec® speculum guarantees to hold the ComfiSpec® firmly open throughout the examination or procedure leading to:
- Shorter procedure duration
- Improved patient experience
The gap between the beaks of the ComfiSpec® disposable vaginal speculum when closed or when closing has been designed to ensure:
- Less likelihood of pinching skin when closing the device
- Improved patient comfort
The ComfiSpec® features smooth, rounded, long and extremely comfortable handles with an ergonomically designed, trigger-like mechanism. The handles feature dimples and a frosted finish with a generous angle between the speculum and the patient’s body.
|Opening angle||38 Degrees|
|Lock type||Thread and nut|
Supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.