Keeler Practitioner 2.8v Ophthalmoscope 1127-P-1005
Keeler Practitioner 2.8v Ophthalmoscope 1127-P-1005. The positive mawheel lens control allows you to select the lens powers from +40D to -25D.
1 in stock
The positive mawheel lens control allows you to select the lens powers from +40D to -25D. This increased lens range allows detailed eaxmination of the ocular structures and provides ease of use for spectacle wearers.
- Six beams for full diagnostic capability
- Blue filter - useful for assessing corneal scratches in children
- Red free filter for enhanced vessel examination can be used with diagnostic beams, particulary useful for diabetic assesment & monitoring
- Soft integral brow rest allows for easy positioning and protects your lenses if you are a spectacle wearer
- Supplied in hard case with spare bulb 2.8v Version requires 2 x AA batteries (not supplied) Charger not included with rechargeable model.
Accessories for use with Keeler Practitioner 2.8v Ophthalmoscope 1127-P-1005
We also recommend
Supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.