Keeler Practitioner Diagnostic Set 3.6v Rechargeable 1729-P-1023
Keeler Practitioner Diagnostic Set 3.6v Rechargeable 1729-P-1023. Supplied in hard case with spare bulb, bulb extractor and pneumatic testing adaptor.
2 in stock
- Unobstructed open style head for easy introduction of small instruments for wax or foreign body removal
- Large slide aside 2.5x lens for clear view of aural structures and procedures under magnification
- Facility to undertake pneumatic testing for tympanic mobility
- Disposable specula supplied
- Supplied in hard case with spare bulb, bulb extractor and pneumatic testing adaptor
- The positive mawheel lens control allows you to select the lens powers from +40D to -25D. This increase lens range allows detailed eaxmination of the ocular structures and provides ease of use for spectacle wearers
- Six beams for full diagnostic capability
- Blue filter - useful for assessing corneal scratches in children
- Red free filter for enhanced vessel examination can be used with diagnostic beams, particulary useful for diabetic assesment & monitoring
Supplied in a hard case with one handle (batteries are not included with dry cell version, lithium battery supplied with lithium set), 4 x reusable & disposable specula, pneumatic adaptor, spare otoscope bulb, spare ophthalmoscope bulb and bulb extractor. Charger not included with lithium set.
Accessories for use with Keeler Practitioner Diagnostic Set 3.6v Rechargeable 1729-P-1023
We also recommend
Supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.