Keeler Practitioner LED Ophthalmoscope Fibre Optic Diagnostic Set 3.6V
Keeler Practitioner Ophthalmoscope (LED) / Fibre Optic Diagnostic Set 3.6V
- Halogen illumination transmitted via optic fibres for homogenous illumination for accuracy and clarity
- Closed head ideally suited to pneumatic testing
- Large slide aside 2.5x lens for clear view of aural structures and procedures under magnification
- Positive mawheel lens control of - +40D to -25D
- Increased lens range allows detailed examination of ocular structures and provides ease of use for spectacle wearers
- Wide angle beam for general examination
- Macular beam for more detailed examination
- Red free filter for enhanced vessel examination can be used with both diagnostic beams, particulary useful for diabetic assessment & monitoring
- Supplied with: Hard carry case, 4 x reusable & disposable specula, pneumatic adaptor, spare otoscope bulb, spare ophthalmoscope bulb and bulb extractor.
Accessories for use with Keeler Practitioner LED Ophthalmoscope Fibre Optic Diagnostic Set 3.6V
We also recommend
Supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.