MIR Spirodoc Handheld PC Spirometer (with Oximetry & Turbine)
4 devices in 1: Spirometer, Pulse Oximeter, eDiary and 3D Motion Sensor
New Concept Pocket Respiratory Laboratory
4 devices in a single small unit:
- Pulse Oximeter
- 3D Motion Sensor
• Dual modes: patient monitoring and doctor
• Unique 3D Oximeter: combines pulse oximetry with motion analysis
• Desaturation area related to physical activity
• Walked step count, movement and VMU
• 6 minute walk test with O2-Gap calculation
• Rechargeable with lithium batteries
• Backlit touchscreen display
FVC, VC, IVC, MVV, PRE-POST BD.
Automatically records all trials.
Internal temperature sensor for automatic BTPS conversion.
Advanced spirometry test interpretation.
100% cross contamination free using MIR’s patented disposable turbine.
Reusable turbine for long-term use available on request.
Pulse Oximetry features
Simple and clear SpO2 and Pulse measurement with pletismographic curve.
Sleep disorder detection with events recording.
Six minute walk test with desaturation area index.
Parameters directly shown on the display (min, max, mean SpO2 and Pulse Rate, Δ Index, T90, T89, T88, T5, ODI, NOD, Desaturation Area etc.).
• detachable spirometry flowmeter
• telemedicine application
Accessories for use with MIR Spirodoc Handheld PC Spirometer (with Oximetry & Turbine)
Supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.