Vitalograph asma-1 Asthma Monitor – Child 40065
Vitalograph asma-1 Asthma Monitor – Child 40065. Designed to be attractive and simple to use for children.
Available on back-order
Handheld device for remote Asthma patient monitoring in children or adults
The Vitalograph asma-1™ Child is an accurate electronic respiratory monitor suitable for home use and for both children and adults. It offers greater accuracy than mechanical peak flow meters and eliminates the need for paper record cards.
Ideal for monitoring at home, work, in clinical trials, in primary or secondary care.
- Measures FEV1, FEV0.5, FEV0.75 and PEF.
- Displays % of personal best FEV1.
- Electronic record – no need for record cards.
- Set unique ‘personal best’ zones for test subjects.
- Automatically stores best values in a test session.
- Quality of blow indicator.
- 600 test memory.
- Suitable for use in clinic with Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF™).
- Compliant with: ATS/ERS 2019 and ISO 23747 / 26782 / 13485
- Large, easy to read display.
One of our 4000 Series of respiratory monitors and screeners, the asma-1 comes with:
- Carry Pouch
- Instructions for use
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Plastic mouthpiece for single patient use
- Product Respiratory Monitor asma-1 Child
Model - 4000
Dimensions - 109mm (length) x 63mm (width) x 42mm (height)
Flow Detection Principal - Stator rotor
Accuracy - Better than ± 3% (FEV1)
Back Pressure - Less than 0.15kPa/L/second @ 14L/s
Measurement Range - FEV1: 0 – 9.99 L BTPS
Maximum Test Duration - 6 seconds
Quality Check - Slow start of test (Vext>5%) or a cough detected in the first second
Power Supply - 3V (2 x 1.5V AAA batteries)
Expected Battery Life - 3 months of use at 3 tests per day
Performance Standards & Guidelines - ATS/ERS 2019, ISO 23747:2015, ISO 26782:2009
Auto Power Down Time - 2 minutes
Accessories for use with Vitalograph asma-1 Asthma Monitor - Child 40065
Supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.