Vitalograph asma-1 Asthma Monitor USB – 40400
Vitalograph asma-1 Asthma Monitor USB – 40400. The asma-1 USB links to your PC to produce electronic and hard copy PDF reports for archiving or printing.
Available on back-order
Ideal for monitoring PEF and FEV1 at home, work, in clinical trials, in primary or secondary care.
The Vitalograph asma-1™ is a lightweight home use electronic respiratory monitor that measures PEF and FEV1. It offers greater accuracy than mechanical peak flow meters and eliminates the need for paper record cards. Links easily to other devices by USB for reporting.
Ideal for monitoring at home, work, in clinical trials, in primary or secondary care.
- Measures FEV1 and PEF.
- Displays % of personal best FEV1.
- Electronic record – no need for record cards.
- Set unique ‘personal best’ zones for test subjects.
- Automatically stores best values in a test session.
- Quality of blow indicator.
- 600 test memory.
- Suitable for use with Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF™).
- Compliant with: ATS/ERS 2019 and ISO 23747 / 26782 / 13485
- Large, easy to read display.
Includes Vitalograph Reports to generate PDF reports to PC with:
- Information presented in tables and graphs.
- Customizable report headers.
- Ability to add comments to the report.
- Subject ID and name fields.
- Age, height, gender, and weight fields optional.
One of our 4000 Series of respiratory monitors and screeners, the asma-1 comes with:
- Instructions for use
- USB cable
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Plastic mouthpiece for single patient use
- Vitalograph Reports Software
Model - 4000
Dimensions - 109mm (length) x 63mm (width) x 42mm (height)
Accuracy - Better than ± 3% (FEV1), ± 10% (PEF)
Flow Detection Principal - Stator rotor
Back Pressure - Less than 0.15kPa/L/second @ 14L/s
Measurement Range - PEF: 25 – 840 L/min BTPS FEV1: 0 – 9.99 L BTPS
Maximum Test Duration - 1 second
Quality Check - Time to Peak Flow >120ms or a cough detected in the first second
Power Supply - 3V (2 x 1.5V AAA batteries)
Battery Life - 3 months of use, 3 tests per day
Performance Standards & Guidelines - ATS/ERS 2019, ISO 23747:2015, ISO 26782:2009
Communications - USB2.0/3.0
PC Requirements - Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10
Auto Power Down Time - 2 minutes
Accessories for use with Vitalograph asma-1 Asthma Monitor USB - 40400
Supplying Medical Equipment to the NHS for over 20 years
With excellent service and after sale support. Please dont hesitate to contact us.